WelcomeIt is our aim to create beautiful portraits that you will cherish every time you look at them. The portraits we create together are meant to be proudly displayed throughout your home, bringing you joy each and every day. When you commission us for your custom portraiture, there are many factors to consider:
- Do you prefer traditional photographic framed portraits or gallery canvas wraps?
- Where do you visualize displaying your portraits in the home?
- Do you prefer 1 or 2 large portraits or a grouping of many,
- What sizes and colours are the walls you wish to decorate with your art?
– Use of props and accessories
– Editing and processing of your images to the highest professional standard
– A relaxed personal viewing of your images presented as a digital slideshow and going through individual images to help in choosing the correct products for display from our range of bespoke wall items which aren’t available to the general public Booking fees – All bookings must be secured with a booking fee and must be paid within 24-48 hours. The standard booking fee is £50. (Except for the Glamour session) This is NOT an extra charge but a print credit to be used towards your products. Booking fees are non-refundable. Rescheduling and Re-shoots – The booking fee is non-refundable, but we will reschedule if we have been given 48 hours’ notice. If you are having a location portrait session and the weather isn’t agreeable on the day of the session we will gladly reschedule to another day. Proofing and ordering – After your portrait session, we select the best images and they are fully edited. We will then contact you to arrange a convenient time to view your images – approx 20 – 30. We suggest that anyone else wanting to buy prints are at the viewing too. At the viewing you will be shown your images and display options. At the end of your viewing, we will discuss your options and collect your order and payment. We will then contact you when they are ready – usually within 2 – 3 weeks. *Full payment for products is required at the time of ordering and due to the nature of photographic products no cancellations or refunds are possible once the 24 hour cooling off period has passed. Cooling off period – All prints/products are made to order. A 24 hour cooling off period applies. A cooling off period gives you time to reconsider the purchase of any products. It you decide not to buy any products you get all your money back except an amount of £50 for admin costs. Session Options – (Both of these sessions are suitable for child/ren, family groups, maternity or pets) Studio Session – £50 For upto 6 people (please add £5 per additional adult/child) Location Session £50 (within 20 mile radius of Wellington) For upto 6 people (please add £5 per additional adult/child) *Payable on booking to secure your date and time. *This includes £50 credit towards any Fine Art products Birthdays, Hen parties, or a girly evening with your friends – £45 per person (minimum 4 up to a maximum of 8) Why not celebrate your special occasion with a lasting memory. A fun evening with your friends where you can relax, get dressed up and have a studio portrait session individually and together. With a choice of backgrounds and props you can have your very own unique portrait to hang on your wall. To include: Bottle of Bucks Fizz or juice + nibbles Choice of 2 different backdrops 10×8 fine art print each (worth £45 each) 10% off any other products (Hair and make-up not included) Remember to bring a choice of clothing and shoes! If having a group photo with all friends together – remember to co-ordinate your colours! This is suitable for ages 12+ For children’s parties I can arrange to set up a mobile studio at a venue of your choice. Please ask for details.